We’re Hiring Additional Staff
We are looking for friendly and reliable persons to enrich our team! Part-time positions for the weekends, plus some early morning and late afternoon hours during the week. Could lead into longer hours.
Training provided. As a bonus we offer lots of fresh air and quality time with friendly dogs and cats. Employees can bring their own vetted, social dogs to work.
Working hours: Full day – 6:00am – 6pm / Half day 6:00am-12pm and 12-6pm
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning indoor and outdoor facilities
- Feeding dogs and cats, and administering any medications.
- Spa bath, brush, blow-dry and tidy of dogs
- Reception – checking pets in and out
- Customer correspondence via e-mail or phone
- Knowledge of business pricing and understanding of policies for safely of pets
- Knowledge of our log-in booking system and assist customers with same
- Accepting payment via credit card and debit
- Some DYI and business marketing tasks as required
- Attend team meetings and nurture relationships to ensure the growth and execution of the long-term business success
- Work with and provide support to Pet Community via new Dog Parks
- Ensure the best possible experience for all Pets and their human counterparts.
- Successfully complete First Aid for Pets and other training courses (provided)
- Knowledge, deep love and natural handling ability of Dogs and Cats
- Strong organization/time management skills and ability to manage multiple jobs and projects simultaneously.
- Commitment to integrity and organizational standards/ethics
- Problem-solving and flexibility
- Basic computer and social media skills
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand/walk for extended period
- Must have a clean, valid G-license (this is not negotiable)
$16 to start
Experienced dog enthusiasts, and/or dog lovers with Sales, Marketing, Event Planning, IT or Photography skills could be advantageous to the growth of our business.
Accommodation may be available (terms to be discussed).
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com